Applications for TASI 2017 are now open! Please apply using this application form. The deadline for applications is May 1, 2017.
TASI 2017 will take place June 5th through June 8th at the UW-Madison Arboretum. Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding the application process.
Held annually since 2000, the Teaching Academy Summer Institute (TASI) is a 4-day immersive workshop for campus educators to design, redesign, or update a course. In structured sessions, TASI facilitators will guide you in iterating on your prior experiences, learning from successes and failures, and integrating evidence-based methods to enhance student learning.
Create equity-minded learning environments and learning experiences to engage all types of learners. Design learning pathways based on clearly-articulated student outcomes. Teach easier with streamlined approaches. TASI can help with this and more!
TASI Looking Back:
- 2016 Summer Institute — In 2016, we had 21 participants. View the 2016 schedule here.
- 2015 Summer Institute — In 2015, we had 45 participants redesign their courses. Program here.
- 2014 Summer Institute — In 2014, with a theme of The Four “I”s of Teaching: Intend-Inspire-Innovate-Invest, we had 40 participants reimagining their courses, helped by a small army of facilitators, presenters, and guests! Program here.
- 2013 Summer Institute — In 2013, with a theme of Teaching to Engage a New Generation of Learners, we had 41 participants engaged in four days of re-envisioning and rebuilding their courses! Program here.
- 2012 Summer Institute. In 2012, we had 30 instructors designing and reimagining their courses, aided by a host of facilitators, presenters, and guests!
- 2011 Summer Institute In 2011, there were 29 instructors re-energizing their courses, sparked by a small army of facilitators, presenters, and guests!
- 2010 Summer Institute. In 2010, we had 28 Instructors jumping into course redesign, with a little help from facilitators, presenters, and guests! Program here.