Are you interested in improving as a teacher?
Are you curious about active learning strategies?
Are you hungry for a place to talk about your teaching?
Sign up for this 2-day Learning Environment And Pedagogics workshop sponsored and taught by the UW-Madison Teaching Academy. Introduce yourself to evidence-based practices that have a high impact on student learning.
Registration is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to information about upcoming events and workshops. Contact Jamie Henke (email@example.com) for more information.
- The basics of how we learn.
- Easy techniques and tools for your course.
- Seven things UW-Madison students want from instructors.
- Common mistakes instructors make on exams and how to avoid them.
- Effective syllabus, rubrics, and assignments design.
- others across campus engaged in teaching and learning.
- Feel more confident in the classroom
- Have concrete tools to create a successful classroom experience that you can use right away.
- Be aware of evidenced-based instruction practices
- Have a community of peers for ongoing support