R302 Middleton Building from 8:30-10:00
*Approve February 3 minutes (new format – Adrian)
2) U-CLaSS: Tom
3) Teaching and Learning Symposium
a. Planning for presentation at the lunch on UW-TEACH
4) Reports on Feb meetings with VPTL (Steve Cramer & Mo Bischoff) and DoIT Academic Tech CIO (Linda Jorn & Brain McNurlen)
Announcement: Please add one sentence informational update for agenda items that (a) do not require votes, (b) are only updates on progress, or (c) do not represent Teaching Academy initiatives.
1) TASI 2015 Planning Update: UW-TEACH subgroups as part of the TASI?
2) Minutes redesign
3) EI event on February 13 from 3-5 at Union South
4) AT-TA Active Learning Lab: John
5) Ilana: Conference + Yoga program (posted on the website)
6) Teaching Academy “Academy Award”: Please send Weili 3 names for the ‘Academy Award’ by April 3 and the EC will vote at the April 7 EC meeting. Invite the award recipient to speak at the Induction Ceremony in the Wisconsin Idea Room from 4:30-6:30 on April 30.
7) 2015 Nomination open till March 27; Review time: 4/6-4/19, evaluation rubric to be finalized by Jamie and Tom; Acceptance letter out by 4/22; Induction: Thursday 4/30, 4:00-6:00, in Wisconsin Idea room;
Reviewers for Fellow nominations: Jamie Henke, Tom DuBois, Cecelia Klingele + 2 Fellow volunteers (Beth Meyerand; Sarah Kruger); Reviewers for FFP nominations: Ilana Nankin + 3 FFP volunteers (Katherine Robiadeck; Molly Harris; Diana Becker)
*EC meeting dates for spring semester: Tuesdays 4/7, 5/5 from 8:30-10:00 at R302 in the Middleton Building