The primary aim of U-CLaSS is to come together to talk about solutions and future action steps that can help to improve faculty-student relations here on the UW-Campus.
- The March 2017 chat was: Beyond “Rate My Professor” Student Evaluation of Teaching.
- Read about the December 2016 chat: Conflict and Controversy in Classroom Conversations.
- Read more about the October 2016 chat that discussed the Top Ten List of Mistakes Instructors Make on Exams.
- Learn about what our students said they would love to tell their instructors.
- Check out a February 2016 review of the U-CLaSS program in The Daily Cardinal.
- The March 2016 chat was on “From Office Hours to Student Hours.” See what students had to say by clicking on the little badger (or here).