The primary aim of U-CLaSS is to come together to talk about solutions and future action steps that can help to improve faculty-student relations here on the UW-Campus.
- The March 8th chat was: Beyond “Rate My Professor” Student Evaluation of Teaching.
- Read about the December 8 chat: Conflict and Controversy in Classroom Conversations.
- Read more about the October 2016 chat that discussed the Top Ten List of Mistakes Instructors Make on Exams.
- Learn about what our students said they would love to tell their instructors.
- Check out a recent review of the U-CLaSS program in The Daily Cardinal.
- On March 4, 2016, we had a discussion on “From Office Hours to Student Hours.” See what the students had to say by clicking on the little badger (or here).
Learn more about the origins of U-CLaSS here.