OPEN TO ALL! Please register
- What opportunities does ChatGPT present to instructors?
- How can we harness it instead of fearing it?
- How might it change teaching and learning in higher education?
The UW-Madison Teaching Academy invites you to a free campus conversation on ChatGPT in Teaching and Learning on Friday, February 24th, 2-3pm. It’s open to all! Academy members, please invite interested colleagues to join us. Here’s a ChatGPT in T&L event flyer to pass around and post.
Got a lot of interest? Don’t worry! — the Zoom room will open at 1:45pm and stay open after, from 3-3:30, for optional conversations, socializing, and resource sharing. Please register so we can better prepare. Join Zoom Meeting.
Send questions about ChatGPT and your most interesting and/or impressive Teaching and Learning related ChatGPT prompt and result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some resources to get you started:
- Using Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom (From L&S IDC)
- ChatGPT – Wikipedia
- Video: ChatGPT and the Future of Assessment in Higher Education
- ChatGPT tutorial: ChatGPT – A guide on how to use OpenAI’s new ChatGPT
- ChatGPT: A Threat To Higher Education?
- ChatGPT: A Must-See Before the Semester Begins | Faculty Focus
- Freaking Out About ChatGPT—Part I | Just Visiting
- How ChatGPT Could Transform Higher Education – Social Science Space