Now with space for 500! Bring a friend!
OPEN TO ALL! Please register
- What opportunities does ChatGPT present to instructors?
- How can we harness it instead of fearing it?
- How might it change teaching and learning in higher education?
The UW-Madison Teaching Academy invites you to a free campus conversation on ChatGPT in Teaching and Learning on Friday, February 24th, 2-3pm. It’s open to all! Academy members, please invite interested colleagues to join us. Here’s a ChatGPT in T&L event flyer to pass around and post.
Got a lot of interest? Don’t worry! — the Zoom room will open at 1:45pm and stay open after 3pm for optional conversations, socializing, and resource sharing. Please register so we can better prepare. Join Zoom Meeting.
Send questions about ChatGPT and your most interesting and/or impressive Teaching and Learning related ChatGPT prompt and result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some resources to get you started:
- Using Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom (From L&S IDC)
- ChatGPT – Wikipedia
- Video: ChatGPT and the Future of Assessment in Higher Education
- ChatGPT tutorial: ChatGPT – A guide on how to use OpenAI’s new ChatGPT
- ChatGPT: A Threat To Higher Education?
- ChatGPT: A Must-See Before the Semester Begins | Faculty Focus
- Freaking Out About ChatGPT—Part I | Just Visiting
- How ChatGPT Could Transform Higher Education – Social Science Space